Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Cookbook Countdown #19: Frittata niçoise

I like this frittata in individual servings so much I am looking forward to making a huge and serving it in wedges!  There is cooked potatoes, green beans, I used canned sardines (instead of tuna),  I only have green olives (instead of black), used spring onions from my container garden.
Cooked the frittata on the stovetop, finishing it in my counter top toaster oven, yumms!
The recipe is available HERE, paired with an asian-inspired coleslaw from Hugh's River Cottage Veg Every Day!
~*~
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's
River Cottage Every Day
~*~
 
***
I'm co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours. If you are like us, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that. Join us at Cookbook Countdown
***
***
Cookbook Countdown has a new website :

We are happy to inform everyone that Cookbook Countdown has it's very own website blog, which you can find here. Effective from May 2016, please link your posts at the Cookbook Countdown new website, in the linky provided. We hope to see you there! Thank you!

1 comment:

kitchen flavours said...

I wanted to make this last week! Haha! Looks yummy!