Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 12, 2018

CtBF - MPK: Black olive tapenade

A simple recipe made up in less time it takes me to fetch my keys, lock up the front door and get into my car, ie if you have all the ingredients in your pantry!
I had a glass of Pastis with cold water to go with my brunch!
I made the full recipe, giving me an almost full jar to help myself to for snacking with crispbreads and toasts!
are cooking from My Paris Kitchen, David Lebovitz's latest book.
Cassoulet (white bean, sausage, duck confit casserole)  but I cheated, big time! ~ Recipe from pages 192-197 of
***
A Big Thank You to KatieBetsy and Mary
for putting everything into order and making it happen!
***
my collection of David's books:
***
Do check out CtBF and see the results of our members
Note: We do not publish recipes at CtBF,
but certain recipe links are available at Amazon,
better still - get the book, and join us at CtBF.
~*~
I am also sharing this Friday's MPK recipe at Cookbook Countdown #26.

I am co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours.  If you are like, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that.  Join us at Cookbook Countdown! 

No comments: